Tuesday 4 June 2013

Ojon Rare Blend Oil

OJON Rare Blend Oil Total Hair Therapy (15ml)

Now since its launch in the US a couple of years back and the subsequent hype, I'd been pretty eager to try out the fabled Ojon on my thick and naturally curly/wavy hair. My hair can get really quite dry, and although I try not to run the GHD's over it everyday to keep it in check, it is very corse and so doesn't look shiny without a bit of help. I've tried basically every product out there to try to keep my hair smooth and from fluffing up at any hint of humidity or rain, from Frizz Ease to straight up olive oil, and so far everything has been moderately successful but not brilliant. Now, Ojon is something else. I'm really impressed at how smooth and shiny it makes my hair when I apply it to dry locks without leaving any greasy residue which I usually find with oils. When I run a pea-sized amount though wet hair it works even better, and in the morning I'm not so much left with a ridiculous clown barnet but a much more soft and manageable mane. It also manages to hold the effect of straightening really well, so much so as I only need to straighten once between washes which was basically unheard of before.

I can't wait to try out the other products in the Ojon range as I'm already sold on the Rare Blend Oil. As a range it is a bit more on the pricey side, but if it saves you buying 100 other serums and oils which you'll never get through its worth the investment. I got my Ojon from Boots. I'd definitely recommend the Rare Blend Oil to anyone with thick hair on the chaotic side of wavy/curly looking for something to condition and tame without greasiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment