Tuesday 15 April 2014

Nip + Fab Yoga Blend Shower Gel

Nip + Fab Yoga Blend Shower Gel
£7.50
On a recent trip to good old Superdrug, I was browsing the shower gel section and found this Nip + Fab shower gel on offer at half price. So, being me and loving a bargain, I picked up the Yoga Blend scent to try out. This was for a number of reasons - I love doing yoga so the name appealed, and the scent is just a delightful combination of creamy coocooning loveliness perfect for an evening shower (I prefer to shower in the evening to wind down, part of some kind of bedtime ritual I've got going on which I might make a post about, it also includes some bendy yoga times which is quite apt). It's a mixture of rose, coconut and lavender, which are three of my perfect wind-down scents and are blended in a way which smells very natural and not synthetic at all. It was definitely my preferred scent out of the three Nip + Fab shower gels which were on offer at the time.

The product produces a generous lather on the sponge and leaves skin feeling soft and fresh. It is indeed perfect if you want to rinse off post-yoga or just unwind before bed. It's quite a big bottle too, so although it's on the pricey side it's worth it for the amount and the quality of product that you get. I am also keen to try out the matching body cream in this scent, so watch this space...



1 comment: